The second step to your I CAN NATURALLY skin care regime is a rich and penetrating antioxidant facial oil that reduces and prevents free radical damage caused by lifestyle and environmental factors. Leaves skin feeling youthful, energized, soft, toned, nourished, and protected. Good for all skin types.
Follow with I CAN NATURALLY Moisture Cream. Oil will thoroughly penetrate after a few minutes, or after cream application, leaving skin radiant
Directions: Apply 2 or 3 pumps of oil onto palms. Apply to face, neck and decollete in a upward motion. Spend a few moments to massage into the skin. Follow with I CAN NATURALLY Moisture Cream. Facial oil will thoroughly penetrate after a few minutes, or after cream application, leaving skin radiant.
Active Ingredients Function:
- Hemp Seed Oil: I CAN NATURALLY’S hemp oil comes from the Cannabis Sativa or hemp plant and contains no psychoactive properties. Hemp oils are perfectly suited for skin, hair and whole body care due to its impressive essential fatty acid (EFA) profile, making it moisturizing, corrective and replenishing in skin care for all skin types. It is the balance of the polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, linoleic acid, and gamma linoleic (GLA) that are rare in other vegetable oils that make hemp oil one of the most impressive oils for skin health.
- MCT Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the world's great miracles. Its use in culinary dishes, health food, and skin care has exploded in recent years, however its use in its native countries has been since antiquity. Its fatty acid profile and high Vitamin E content makes it unique and desirable for many skin and hair care applications. It is non-clogging to the pores and nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It is protective from environmental damage of wind and sun and has natural sun filtering properties. It is antioxidant and protective to delay aging skin, as well as being corrective for skin disorders such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, as well as fungal skin infections. Soothes skin irritation and dryness.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: a light textured and nourishing oil suitable for all skin types. Moisturizing while leaving no residue its high Vitamin E content softens and protects while restoring balance to combination skins.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Cold Expeller Pressed from the kernels inside the seeds of the Apricot. Apricot Kernel oil contains essential fatty acids, oleic and linoleic. It also contains vitamins A and E that aid in the soothing of skin conditions by providing moisture and improving the signs of aging. Apricot kernel oil is used to provide flexibility and moisture back into dehydrated skin types
- Organic Camellia Seed: Camellia seed oil is beneficial and safe for all skin types. Extracted from the small seed of a Japanese tea bush it has been used in the far east for centuries for skin and hair care. A wonderfully fine textured oil that the skin absorbs immediately to leave a perfect smooth finish. Camellia oil refines mature skin, strengthens normal and oily skin, and rejuvenates tired or dull looking skin. Camellia oil normalizes all skin types and encourages cell renewal and supple skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: This amazing oil, which is derived from pomegranate seeds, has powerful anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and moisturizing properties when applied topically. It is said to treat conditions such as acne and skin inflammation and help improve skin elasticity. The moisturizing effect can protect against wrinkles and it is non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not block pores. It helps fade skin pigmentation, whether caused by acne or age. It helps with skin elasticity and is an excellent addition to anti-aging formulas as it provides an instant face lift.
- Raspberry Seed Oil CO2 Extract: Derived from raspberry seeds this extract is an excellent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It is rich in the essential fatty acids and contains gamma-tocopherol in active free form, which is an active free radical scavenger. Helps keep skin moist and elastic. Healing and regenerative.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry CO2 Extract: Sea Buckthorn Berry seeds contains high levels of linolenic acids and Vitamins A and E, making it restorative and soothing to the skin. Rich in beta-carotene, and plant sterols.
- Vitamin E: an all natural preservative and antioxidant with skin enhancing capabilities. Softens dry and aging skin and helps to heal damaged skin and scar tissue.
Essential oil combinations create a synergistic healing that can address many skin conditions and problems.
- Organic Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: improves skin elasticity and smooths out broken capillaries and puffiness and strengthens skin tissue. Useful in conditions of dermatitis, acne, herpes, psoriasis, hyperactive skin, as well as allergic skin conditions. Soothes burns, blisters, inflamed skin, ulcers and boils. Very calming.
- Organic Blue Tansy Essential Oil: deep blue oil high in azulene making it one of the most powerful anti inflammatory essential oils. It is balancing and calming and softens and nourishes even the most sensitive skin types.
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil: Renews aging skin and smooths out wrinkles. A skin tonic with regenerative properties also helps to balance oily skin conditions. Can heal wounds, sores, ulcers, and inflammation. Anti tumor.
- Organic Rose de Mai Essential Oil: Rose de Mai has traditionally been used to create beautiful perfumes, lift depression, regulate the reproductive organs, tone the skin, reverse the signs of aging, heal broken capillaries, and address physical, emotional, and spiritual blockages of the heart.
Cruelty Free and Vegan
Ingredients are Organic, Ethically Sourced and Fair Trade where possible
Keep in a cool dark place
Use within one year
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full gram.