A rich and nourishing lip and under eye balm. Delicious and nutritious formula for your moisture and protection needs.
Directions: Apply freely to lips, and skin around mouth and eyes and any area needing hydration and protection.
Active Ingredients Function:
- Organic Cocoa Butter: a protective and emollient butter that helps the skin to prevent moisture loss while softening and lubricating the skin.
- Shea Butter: fair trade and unrefined. Used for thousands of years in Africa to heal and protect skin and hair from the elements of harsh environmental conditions. Shea butter conditions, nourishes, protects and helps repair cellular degradation of the skin cells to give elasticity, increase circulation reduce fine lines. Adds a soft and supple texture to the skin. Can relieve dry, itchy, flaking and cracking conditions.
- Organic Hemp Seed Oil: hemp oil comes from the Cannabis Sativa or hemp plant and contains no psychoactive properties. Hemp oils are perfectly suited for skin, hair and whole body care due to its impressive essential fatty acid (EFA) profile, making it moisturizing, corrective and replenishing in skin care for all skin types. It is the balance of the polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, linoleic acid, and gamma linolenic (GLA) that are rare in other vegetable oils that make hemp oil one of the most impressive oils for skin health.
- Grapeseed Oil: Grapeseed Oil is light, odourless and easily absorbed into the skin. This makes it a popular choice as an essential oil carrier in massage and bath oil blends. Good for all skin types. It also has some astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
- Vitamin E: an all natural preservative and antioxidant with skin enhancing capabilities. Softens dry and aging skin and helps to heal damaged skin and scar tissue.
- Organic Beeswax: the anti-inflammatory properties of beeswax soothes easily irritated skin and is a good skin care ingredient for those with allergies, The anti-germicidal properties of beeswax have been found to help heal minor skin cuts, abrasions, scrapes and wounds. Beeswax also acts as a layer of protection when applied to the skin, protecting the skin from environmental irritants and even the weather preventing chapped lips and skin.
Essential oils and their combinations create a synergistic healing that can address many skin conditions and problems.
- Organic Roman Chamomile Essential Oil: improves skin elasticity and smooths out broken capillaries and puffiness and strengthens skin tissue. Useful in conditions of dermatitis, acne, herpes, psoriasis, hyperactive skin, as well as allergic skin conditions. Soothes burns, blisters, inflamed skin, ulcers and boils. Very calming.
- Organic Blue Tansy Essential Oil: deep blue oil high in azulene making it one of the most powerful anti inflammatory essential oils. It is balancing and calming and softens and nourishes even the most sensitive skin types.
- May Chang: a calming and balancing aroma to reduce dryness and stress. Beautiful lemon scent is revitalizing and zesty.
- Organic Rose de Mai Essential Oil: Rose de Mai has traditionally been used to create beautiful perfumes, lift depression, aid in regulating the reproductive organs, tone the skin, reverse the signs of aging, heal broken capillaries, and address physical, emotional, and spiritual blockages of the heart.
Cruelty Free and Vegan
Ingredients are Organic, Ethically Sourced and Fair Trade where possible
Keep in a cool dark place
Use within one year
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full gram.